When one sits back and gives a thought or two on actually putting vinegar down their throats, the first thing they might think of is that they’ll be living in the bathroom for several days–at least that is what would be going on in my head. That outlook, but yet a pretty common response for most people, started to change when I found out more about the benefits to using apple cider vinegar
; it had so many great qualities that I had to get involved with it somehow. This prompted me to grab a bottle, and the one brand that kept coming up on all the major searches, was, Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Organic Raw Unflavored 16 Ounces
Along with my two glasses of plain water–first thing out of bed in the morning–the third is now being filled with two tablespoons and off I go; been doing it for a few weeks, and I’ve already seen the magic it can do for us:)
Not to be too descriptive over here, because I don’t want anyone getting sick reading this, but it will have you going to the bathroom a few times a day at first; this is due to it helping flush out the excess toxins that are hanging around inside of you! Here is a list of how the apple cider vinegar can help you as well, because it will be one of your best investments you’ll ever make!! The other added bonus is thatAccording to Brittany Murphy, this kind of vinegar can do several beneficial things for our bodies, so let’s take a look:
What are the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar?
- Rich in potassium, a mineral that is often times lacking in adult diets. This mineral is key for growth, building muscles, transmission of nerve impulses, heart activity etc. It also helps to prevent brittle teeth, hair loss and runny noses.
- Rich in acetic acid. This acid is said to slow the digestion of starch which can help to lower the rise in glucose that commonly occurs after meals.
- Rich in ash which gives Apple Cider Vinegar its alkaline property. This aids your body in maintaining proper pH levels for a healthy alkaline state. (It is particularly important if you drink a lot of coffee or wine.)
- It can help regulate blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol.
- Rich in malic acid which gives ACV its anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- May help improve bowel irregularity and helps to remove toxins from the body at a faster rate.
- It can help clear up skin conditions and blemishes.
- Apple Cider Vinegar helps with weight loss by breaking down fats so that your body can use them rather than store them.
- A few lab studies have found that Apple Cider Vinegar may be able to kill cancer cells or slow their growth.
These are only a few of the laundry list of how apple cider vinegar can help you because it’s also great for the all the common colds out there as well! So, if you do want to give it a try, and I hope you do, just be patient because you’ll start feeling a whole lot different in no time:)
Article by BRITTANY MULLINS on FEBRUARY 20, 2012, http://www.eatingbirdfood.com/2012/02/health-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar-acv/